7. Militant priesthood of the Hellenic Religion. The National Liberation Struggle must feature leaders who will combine theological training and martial virtue. The Hellenic Priesthood must lead the Struggle. The West has no model leader to offer us. Contrariwise, the East offers models. Whether it's the Shaolin or the Taliban, they offer models of religious leaders who struggle in the front line of battle.
8. The economic circuit. Many fellow fighters are unemployed and find the excuse that the needs of livelihood do not permit them to totally devote themselves to the Struggle. We face this problem daily, and it must be solved by creating our own closed economic circuit of businesses that will employ fellow Hellenic fighters exclusively.
Professional revolutionaries must work daily for the organization of the Revolution. They must supply the People with ideas. They must educate them and diffuse organizational culture among them. They must teach them techniques of revolutionary conflict in times of illegality.
10. Embodiment of the Idea. For our ideas to animate the Movement, they must constitute models of daily conduct. The personalities of the Revolutionary Movement must fully embody the ideas so as to make our adherents emulate them. Leaders with deviant behavior will be instantly purged because they constitute a carcinoma.
For things that are difficult to be actualized immediately, we present them in the form of telefilms but with a future date. For example, the liberation of Ionia. We show a telefilm in which the Hellenic administrative authorities in Smyrna serve Hellenic citizens, so the eye and ear can become accustomed to such situations.
If the institutions fault them, they seek a better parliamentary regime, and not a complete overthrowal of the parliamentary plague.
We have a sacred war against the delusions that degenerate our People, and they are a great many. Constitutional, civil war, anti-war, europhilic, democratic, humanitarian and anti-racial delusions.
18. Legal and moral code. The Revolutionary Movement is not going to make headway if it does not start to draw up its own legal and moral code.
It is criminal to wait until we take power in order to prepare our own legal codes. We must pave the way starting now, requiring from Hellenes in faith to frame the Hellenic civil and criminal procedure.
19. Horizontal and vertical differentiation. In order to survive as Hellenes, we must have the instinctive sense that we differ from other peoples. This is the greatest problem of contemporary Hellenism. It has lost its sense of differentness and uniqueness.
Those Hellenes who are slaves to monotheistic sects, remain in the lower strata of society. Only the distinction of the Ancestral Gods is that which enchants and exalts. Only the seal of the Ancestral Gods renders them separate from other peoples and cultures.